. . .

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tidbit to live by...Stop Caring What Others Think

To avoid running the risk of blogger's burnout, I'll start interjecting shorter posts in between my longer ones.  This post will kick off a new "series" - Tidbits to live by... - mini epiphanies that I've had, or have learned from others, about the little things in life.


Stop Caring What Others Think.  This is hard.  When we're born into a society that values the superficial over the beauty that's inside all of us (corny, but true) what else are we predestined to do but to worry about other people's judgments?   When you find yourself doing - or not doing - things, because you are afraid of how other people will judge you, take notice.  Connect back to your values and let that drive you.  Perhaps Eleanor Roosevelt put it best - “What other people think of me is none of my business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts! Just be polite :)