. . .

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Singapore, Singapore Days 2 and 3 Part 2

Part 2...see Part 1 below this post.

Also at MacRitchie are serveral hiking trails, ranging from 3-11km long with several that lead to the HSBC TreeTop Walk. The TreeTop is a 250m free standing suspension bridge that connects the two highest points in MacRitchie. With a peak point of 25m above the ground, the bridge provided some fantastic views of the canopy beneath.






















Guardians of the bridge.






Not too clear, but the monkey's scratching his leg! One of the monkeys that just stole a banana from a baby boy.







The path to the TreeTop was not as strenuous as the Bukit Timah trails, but made up for it in length. I had only brought one water bottle with me, and by the time I got to the top, it was already empty. As I treked back down, I had a feeling I was slowly becoming dehydrated...and by the time I got back to BN!, I was sporting a fever. This effectively put me down for the rest of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share your thoughts! Just be polite :)